Drag & Drop Editor
Templates are whole page or post layouts that have been previously saved.
To use a Template:
- In the upper right corner, click (plus sign) to expose the Content panel, then click the Templates tab.
- Click on a Template to choose it.
- Then choose to Append (add the Template to the page) or Replace the current page with the Template.
To Save a Page or Post as a Template:
This allows you to save the current layout as a template that can be used on other pages or posts.
- In the upper left corner, click (down sign) to expose the Tools menu.
- Click Save Template.
- Give the Template a name.