Drag & Drop Editor
change the title or image that's shared
Sometimes the title, description and/or image shared by default to Facebook isn't what you want. Follow the instructions below to change them.
- Go to the Page or Post that you want to share.
- Click Edit Page or Edit Post in the WordPress administration toolbar.
- Locate the Yoast SEO Palette, it’s below the main content area.
- Click the Share Tool in the Yoast SEO Palette
- Type a Facebook Title & Description
- Upload a new Photo
- Choose a Photo from the Media Library or Upload a new one.
- Click Update in the upper right corner.
clear the cache for the page
If you find that Facebook is still sharing the old image, you can have them scape the URL to pick up your changes.