Built-in spacing defaults
- Rows and Columns have default margins and padding.
- Modules have default margins.
- An auto spacing feature for small devices is enabled by default. This feature reduces spacing automatically on mobile devices. This means the layout should look decent at all device sizes without any special effort at manual settings – unless you want to tinker.
If you want more control:
Click the ADVANCED tab on any Module, Row or Column...
- Adjust sides individually or click the link button to make all sides the same
- Choose units in pixels or percentage