- Open an internet browser. Such as Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera.
- Navigate to your website. Using a search engine or typing the address into the address bar located at the top of the screen. Note: If your website is brand new it may be hard to find by searching Google until your website has been indexed (about 2-4 weeks).
- Locate the address bar at the top of the screen. Add
wp-adminto the end of the domain name. Example:
Enter your credentials
These are found on instructions provided with your website.
- Enter your email address
- Enter your password
- Click REMEMBER ME
- Click Log In
If you cannot locate your username or password:
- Click Forgot Password
- Enter your email address (the one associated with your account)
- Wait a few minutes for an email containing a link to reset your password (don’t forget to check your spam folder).
- Click the link and follow the instructions on screen