The following instructions are for the native WordPress Editor
If your website uses our Drag & Drop Editor (it should!), please use the link below instead of the instructions on this page.
If you don't see the Drag & Drop Editor button at the top of your website's pages and posts (as shown above), please contact us to have it installed.
Add white space between blocks and customize its height.
- Click to add a new “Block” (section) of content and choose SPACER.
- Format the Spacer as desired using the
Spacer Block Settings on the right side of the screen.
- If you don’t see the Document and Block settings palette:
- Click in the top left corner
- Under Spacer Settings, choose the height of the spacer
- Under Color Settings, change the colour and background colour of the Paragraph