The following instructions are for the native WordPress Editor
If your website uses our Drag & Drop Editor (it should!), please use the link below instead of the instructions on this page.
If you don't see the Drag & Drop Editor button at the top of your website's pages and posts (as shown above), please contact us to have it installed.
Create a break between ideas or sections with a horizontal separator.
- Click to add a new “Block” (section) of content and choose SEPARATOR.
- Format the Separator Block as desired using the Separator Block Settings on the right side of the screen.
- If you don’t see the Document and Block settings palette:
- Click in the top left corner
- Under Styles, choose Short Line, Wide Line or Dots