Drag & Drop Editor
The following instructions are for the native WordPress Editor
If your website uses our Drag & Drop Editor (it should!), please use the link below instead of the instructions on this page.
If you don't see the Drag & Drop Editor button at the top of your website's pages and posts (as shown above), please contact us to have it installed.
Lists are a good way to add content without using full sentences and to differentiate it from other content on the Page or Post.
- Click to add a new “Block” (section) of content and choose LIST.
- Type or Paste the text content into the List Block box
- Format the List as desired using the List Formatting Toolbar
- Choose a numbered list or bullet list.
- Indent or Outdent the content as desired.
- Choose to make all or part of the text Bold, Italic or a link to another website.
- Select the text you want to format and click the appropriate button.