Quote Blocks are a good way to add formatting to a testimonial or other type quote.
- Click to add a new “Block” (section) of content and choose QUOTE.
- Type or Paste the text content into the Quote Block box.
- Optionally add a Citation (the source of the Quote)
- Format the Text as desired using the Text Formatting Toolbar that displays when writing the Quote or Citation.
- Choose the desired formatting.
- Format the Quote as desired using the Quote Formatting Toolbar
- Choose the desired alignment.
- Format the Quote as desired using the Quote Block Settings on the right side of the screen.
- If you don’t see the Document and Block settings palette:
- Click in the top left corner
- Under Styles, choose Regular or Large
If this content is a new Post such as a Testimonial, make sure you choose the appropriate Category.
UPDATE or PUBLISH the Page or Post when done. or