The File Content Block allows you to add a download link to document files right in your website.
- Click to add a new “Block” (section) of content and choose FILE.
- Click Upload to add a new file
- or Click Media Library to use a file that’s in your Media Library.
- Format the File Link as desired using the Text Formatting Toolbar
- Choose the name of the file.
- Format the File Block as desired using the File Block Formatting Toolbar
- Choose the desired alignment.
- Format the File Link as desired using the File Link Block Settings on the right side of the screen.
- If you don’t see the Document and Block settings palette:
- Click in the top left corner
- Under Text Link Settings, Choose the desired Link To method
- Choose whether to show a Download button.
UPDATE or PUBLISH the Page or Post when done. or