Drag & Drop Editor
The following instructions are for the native WordPress Editor
If your website uses our Drag & Drop Editor (it should!), please use the link below instead of the instructions on this page.
If you don't see the Drag & Drop Editor button at the top of your website's pages and posts (as shown above), please contact us to have it installed.
Adding Audio to your website is a great way to offer a multi media experience to your visitors.
- Click to add a new “Block” (section) of content and choose AUDIO.
- Click Upload to add an Audio File
- or Click Media Library to use Audio files that are in your Media Library.
- or Click insert from url to add Audio from another URL
- Format the Audio Player as desired using the Audio Formatting Toolbar
- Choose the Audio Player alignment.