Drag & Drop Editor
Step 1: Add your Microsoft 365 email to Outlook
- Open Outlook
- Select File, and then select + Add Account.
If you haven't opened Outlook before, you'll see a welcome screen.
- Enter your Microsoft 365 Email address and select Connect.
- Enter your Microsoft 365 Password and select Sign In. If asked, choose if you want to use this account everywhere on your device.
- Select Settings, and then Manage accounts.
- Select Add account.
- Select Office 365.
- Select Work or school account, and then select Continue.
- Enter your Microsoft 365 email address and password, and then select Sign In.
Note: You might need to choose if you want Windows to remember your account, or if you only want to sign in to the Mail app.