Drag & Drop Editor
You're currently using Workspace email as POP or IMAP. These instructions will walk you through switching your account to a Microsoft 365 Exchange account. Following these instructions will ensure your data (including mail, contacts, and calendars) stays connected with your email and can be recovered from the server. Plus, with Exchange, you get secure, fast, and more reliable email.
- From the Start menu, open Mail.
- Select Settings, and then Manage accounts.
- Select Add account.
- Select Office 365.
- Enter your Email address and select Next.
- If asked, select Work or school account and Continue.
- Enter your Password and select Sign In.
You might need to choose if you want Windows to remember your account, or if you only want to sign in to the Mail app.Note: If after trying to sign in, you see Something went wrong, select Advanced. Then enter the following:• User name: Your email address.
• Domain: The name after the @.
• Server: outlook.office365.com
• Account name: This is only visible to you and can help identify the account.
Note: If you forgot your email password, here's how to reset it.
- You'll see confirmation when your account is set up. Select Done to close the window. Your Exchange account will be added below your existing accounts.
- Make sure that all your data is in the new Exchange account, and if anything is missing, keep both accounts until you've recovered your missing data. If everything looks good, you're ready to delete the POP/IMAP account. Under Manage accounts, select the POP/IMAP account.
- Select Delete account, and then Delete to confirm.