Drag & Drop Editor
- From the Start menu, open Mail.
- Select Settings, and then Manage accounts.
- Select Add account.
- Select Office 365.
- Enter your Email address and select Next.
- If asked, select Work or school account and Continue.
- Enter your Password and select Sign In.
You might need to choose if you want Windows to remember your account, or if you only want to sign in to the Mail app.
- You'll see confirmation when your account is set up. Select Done to close the window. Your Exchange account will be added below your existing accounts.
- Note: If after trying to sign in, you see Something went wrong, select Advanced. Then enter the following:• User name: Your email address.
• Domain: The name after the @.
• Server: outlook.office365.com
• Account name: This is only visible to you and can help identify the account.
Note: If you forgot your email password, here's how to reset it.