Drag & Drop Editor
- Open your iPhone or iPad's Settings.
- To add your Microsoft 365 account, tap Mail, then Accounts.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Microsoft Exchange.
- Enter your Email and a short Description (like your company's name or email type), and then tap Next.
- Tap Sign In to confirm you want to use your Microsoft Exchange account.
- Enter your Password and tap Sign In. (You might need to choose your account type as a Work or School to continue.)
Note: If Microsoft can't find your account, you might be asked to enter your details manually:
• Email: Your Microsoft 365 email address
• Password: Your Microsoft 365 email password
• Server: outlook.office365.com (this is required)
• Domain: This can be left empty
• Username: Your Microsoft 365 email address
Note: If you forgot your email password, here's how to reset it.
- Tap Next. You might be asked to select Consent on behalf of your organization. This allows Microsoft 365 and the Mail app to work together. Tap Accept.
- Tap Save. You can come back and update settings here at any point.
- If you've verified that your emails are all there in the new account, and are ready to remove your POP/IMAP account, still in Accounts, tap the email account, then Delete Account, and then Delete from My iPhone.