Drag & Drop Editor
Please follow the instructions below to troubleshoot email problems.
If you can receive email but not send it, you can jump to step 3.
- Verify that your email address is typed correctly in the incoming and outgoing server settings
- Verify that your password is typed correctly in the incoming and outgoing server settings.
- Verify the incoming and outgoing server address.
- Under advanced, check that the ports below are being used:
|Incoming server (IMAP):
|143, 993 (SSL)|
|Outgoing server (SMTP):
|80, 3535, 25, 465 (SSL)|
- Go to the Mail settings for the account.
- Tap / click on Outgoing Mail Server
- Under Other SMTP Servers, tap / click Add Server.
- Leave the User Name and Password blank and enter the address below (that corresponds with your internet service provider) into the Host Name box:
If you still cannot access your email, please contact us for more support. Additional setup charges may apply if the problem is deemed to be caused by your local environment and not the email server setup.