The price range to have a website built is just like anything else and you get what you pay for.
Even the old adage “to poor to be cheap” applies.
What’s the point of a poorly worded and unattractive website?
It can cause you to loose trust with potential clients by being so…broken, un-usable and just plain frustrating. You may have even got the thing for free but the cost to your business in the long run is a far bigger hit.
So what are the benefits of having a professional website for Campbell River, Courtenay and northern Vancouver Island businesses?
- It’s cost effective marketing. The life span of our custom wordpress websites is helping to set the bar! They’re responsive to all devices making them almost future proof. Being a custom theme built in WordPress means that you can change the skin of the website without a huge cost. The text and photo content is easily editable.
- 24 hours a day availability. Your website is always there, even in the middle of the night when say if you’re a roofer, someone needs to know if you repair flat roofs.
- Cater to smaller and niche markets. It can be hard finding specialized products and services in smaller communities. Get your website found by users in Campbell River and Courtenay.
- Build your business’ profile. It would probably take you a long time to describe everything your business has to offer. Finding the time and opportunities to sell yourself can be rare.
- Target a wider market. Expand your business, without limitation. With effective search engine optimization people from all over the world can find your business and purchase your products.
- Analyze customer behaviour. Gather valuable information about your website visitors to help target future sales.
- Increase sales and presence in your market. That’s the bottom line and the real goal.