Buttons are specially formatted links.
- Click to add a new “Block” (section) of content and choose BUTTON.
- Enter the Text for the Button
- Paste or Search for the URL that you want the button to link to
- Search for Pages or Posts on your website or Paste the URL into the box provided.
- Click ADD TEXT… and change the button’s text to your desired wording.
- Format the Button as desired using the
Button Block Settings on the right side of the screen.
- If you don’t see the Document and Block settings palette:
- Click in the top left corner
- Under Styles, choose Rounded, Outline or Squared
- Under Color Settings, choose the Background Colour and Text Color.
UPDATE or PUBLISH the Page or Post when done. or