Drag & Drop Editor
- Modules Overview
- Accordion Module
- Audio Module
- Button Module
- Callout Module
- Call to Action Module
- Contact Form Module
- Content Slider Module
- Countdown Module
- Gallery Module
- Heading Module
- HTML Module
- Icon Module
- Icon Group Module
- Map Module
- Menu Module
- Number Counter Module
- Photo Module
- Posts Carousel Module
- Posts Module
- Posts Slider
- Pricing Table Module
- Text Editor Module
- Separator Module
- Sidebar Module
- Slideshow Module
- Subscribe Form Module
- Tabs Module
- Testimonials Module
- Video Module
How to Setup a MailPoet Account
MailPoet newsletter software:
- Provides a Signup Form
- Manages your Subscribers
- Manages Subscriber Lists
- and allows you to make and send beautiful Newsletters - easily
- Gives you statistics on your open rate
All from the backend of your WordPress website.
To take advantage of all these features, you'll need to setup a MailPoet account:
- Go to MailPoet.com and click Account from the main menu.
- Click Sign up now.
- Provide your email address and create a password.
- You'll then be sent an email to verify your account.
- Check your email and follow the instructions provided to verify your account.
You'll then need to choose a Subscriber Plan:
- Once you're signed up, Subscribe to the 0-1,000 subscribers plan
- You'll then be manually approved and will be emailed a message saying that you're ready to go.
You'll then need to retrieve some DNS records from your account:
- Login to your MailPoet account and click My Sender Domains.
- Enter your domain in the box provided and click Add a new Sender Domain
- Then click the Edit button next to your domain.
- Copy the provided DNS records and add them your Domain (this helps with keeping your newsletters out of junk folders). Or reach out to us and we can do that for you)
- Once you've added the records and given them some time to propagate. Click the Verify DNS Records button to check that the records have been added correctly.
- If all is well, you're ready to go and can send newsletters from the back end of your website! In not give it some more time or contact us to do this step for you.