Drag & Drop Editor
MailChimp provides online E-Newsletter services. It’s free for most users and offers great functionality such as managing subscriber lists and creating e-newsletters in a what-you-see-is-what-you-get interface. It also includes all the necessary legal disclaimers and unsubscribe functionality.
First, head over to MailChimp and setup your account…
If you don’t have the Mailchimp for WordPress plugin installed on your website, contact us to have it added. This plugin allows you to easily connect your MailChimp account to your website without having to add any special coding. If you have any questions about this please contact us.
Go to Mailchimp.com and do the following…
- Click Signup and follow the onscreen instructions to
- Create a Subscriber List that users on your website users can subscribe to.
Back on your website…
Now we’ll connect your website to the Mailchimp account that you setup.
From the main Dashboard menu,
- Click the Mailchimp for WP menu item
- Click Get your API key here to be directed to the location in your Mailchimp account that the API key can be found.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the integration
Add a Signup Form on a Page or Post
Signup forms can be located anywhere on your website but the home page is a common place to find them.
- Go to the backend of the Page or Post that you want the E-Newsletter signup form to appear on.
- Click to add a new block content
Mailchimpinto the search box or scroll to Widgets and choose Mailchimp for WordPress Form
- A new Content Block will appear, choose your desired Subscriber List from the dropdown menu or use the default list that appears.
UPDATE or PUBLISH the Page or Post when done. or