Once logged in, you’ll see the main MailChimp Menu across the top of the page:
To Add a New Contact:
- Click Audience.
- Then, using the Manage Audience button on the right
- Click Add a Subscriber.
- Fill out the required fields.
- Add a Tag to the Contact. This will allow you to send different Newsletters to each “Tagged” group. You can also send the same Newsletter to multiple groups.
TIP: Adding Tags allows you to differentiate between contact “groups”.
To Remove a Contact:
From the main Audience screen…
- Click View Contacts.
- Check the box beside the user you want to remove.
- Click Delete from the box that appears.