Drag & Drop Editor
PDFs are a bit different than images in that they're files that are opened in a new window. To add a link to a PDF to your website, follow the instructions below, otherwise, convert the file to an image document such as a jpg or png and add it as a photo.
- On the WordPress admin panel, click Media.
- Upload the PDF file by dragging it into the Media window.
Or click Add new and select the file for upload.
- Click the file you added to open the Attachment details sidebar and copy the URL displayed there.
- Close the Media Library.
- Open your page in the Drag & Drop Editor (Beaver Builder) and open the module into which you want to insert the link or Add a Button Module to the page.
- Enter the URL to the PDF in the appropriate URL field.