Drag & Drop Editor
If your website doesn't have a social media sharing toolbar (shown in the front end, usually on the right side of the screen), please contact us to have one added (for no charge).
The social media sharing tool allows you and your website users to share a link to your website's content onto Facebook. This helps drive traffic from Facebook to your website to read your content.
This provides a great opportunity to create an attention grabbing headline from your article to make it irresistible for people on Facebook to click to read the rest.
How you and your users can share your website's content on social media:
- Go to the front end of the Page or Post that you want to share
- Click the Icon for the Social Network that you want to Share You’ll see a Preview before it’s sent.
- Add a custom message is desired
- Adjust the available settings as desired
- Click Post To…
Choose where to share the Post:
If you manage a Facebook Business Page, click, Share on a Page you Manage to post as your Business.
Change the image that gets shared to Facebook:
- Edit the Page or Post that you want to change
- Locate the Yoast SEO Palette, it’s below the main content area.
- Click the Share Tool in the Yoast SEO Palette
- Type a Facebook Title & Description
- Upload a new Photo
- Choose a Photo from the Media Library or Upload a new one.
TIP:Instagram isn't included in the toolbar because of copyright issues surrounding the sharing of photos.
Connect your Business Facebook Page to Instagram:
To add or remove an Instagram account from your Facebook Page:
- Open your Facebook Page.
- Select Settings from the top menu.
- Select Instagram.
- To add an Instagram account to your Page, select Connect Account. Enter your Instagram account's Username and Password, and select Log in.
- If you do not have a business account, you will be prompted to convert your personal account.
- To remove an Instagram account, select Disconnect Account and confirm that you would like to remove the Instagram account.