How to Login to your WordPress website
To login to the back end of your WordPress website:
- Open an internet browser. Such as Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera.
- Navigate to your website. Using a search engine or typing the address into the address bar located at the top of the screen.
- Locate the address bar at the top of the screen. Add
wp-adminto the end of the domain name. Example:
- Enter your credentials. These are found on the 3rd page of the instruction manual provided with your website.
If you cannot located your username and password:
- Click the Forgot Password link
- Enter your main email address into the box provided
- Check your email (or SPAM folder) for instructions on resetting your password.