Drag & Drop Editor
Adding a new Category of Posts to your website helps organize the content in a meaningful way for your users and you.
Once you’ve added the new category, please see the Post on Adding a new Menu item to your websites main menu to access the new category and it’s posts.
- Navigate to the Dashboard
- Under the Posts Menu, choose Categories
- On the right you’ll see a list of all the current categories
- On the left, type the type of the new category. Make it a meaningful and SEO name using a minimum of words, maximum of 5 is common.
- Choose a Parent Category if applicable, this helps establish structure
- Type a Description, this is often utilized on the main Category page in the front end to help describe the Category.
- Choose Add New Category
You’ve now got a brand new area to add content to.