Drag & Drop Editor
Add email to Mail (iPhone and iPad)
- Open your iPhone or iPad's Settings.
- Tap Mail > Accounts. (Depending on your iOS version, you might need to tap Passwords & Accounts.)
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Microsoft Exchange.
- Enter your Email and a short Description (like your company's name or email type), and then tap Next.
- Tap Sign In to confirm you want to use your Microsoft Exchange account.
- Enter your Password and tap Sign In. (You might need to select your account type as Work or school, not Personal, to continue.)
- If your admin enabled multi-factor authentication (MFA), verify your account or set up the Authenticator app.
Note: If Microsoft can't find your account, you might be asked to enter your details manually:
• Email: Your Microsoft 365 email address
• Password: Your Microsoft 365 email password
• Server: outlook.office365.com (this is required)
• Domain: This can be left empty
• Username: Your Microsoft 365 email address
- Tap Next. You might be asked to select Consent on behalf of your organization. This allows Microsoft 365 and the Mail app to work together. Tap Accept.
- Tap Save. You can come back and update settings here at any point.
- That's it! You'll see your Microsoft 365 account under Accounts.
choose a recovery email
If you ever forget your password, a password reset email can be sent to your recovery email address.
These steps are for your first Microsoft 365 account with GoDaddy. If you've already set up a Microsoft 365 email address with GoDaddy, or don't remember setting it up, change your recovery email address instead. Then continue to the next step to add email to your devices.
- Sign in to Microsoft 365 (we recommend bookmarking this page.)
- Enter your Microsoft 365 Email and Password, and select Sign In
- Enter your recovery email address and select Save. Once your recovery email address is saved, you'll be directed to your Microsoft 365 apps.
- To finish setting up your online options, select Outlook. Choose your language and sign-in options, and then you'll see your Outlook inbox.