Drag & Drop Editor
Create a filter for Gmail so a specific address is recognized as not junk and is not blocked.
How to Set a Gmail Spam Filter
- Log into your Gmail account and click the gear icon at the top right.
- Click the See all settings button.
- Go to the Filters and Blocked Addresses tab.
- Click the Create a new filter link.
- Set From to the email address that you want to receive emails from
- Click the Create filter button.
- Select Never send it to Spam and Also apply filter to matching conversations.
- Click the Create filter button to complete the setup.