Drag & Drop Editor
Then, go to the page or post that you want the content to appear on
- Add a Video Module to the Page or Post
- Click on the + icon in the upper right corner.
- Click and drag the Video Module onto the page or post.
The HTML module has a General tab with a code editor and an Advanced tab, which has all the usual Advanced tab settings for margins, visibility, animations, and advanced HTML settings.
There is no Style tab. You can style the markup in this module in the following ways:
- Apply inline styles in the code editor on the General tab
- Apply CSS rules by adding a custom ID or class, either directly in the code editor or in the HTML section of the Advanced tab.