Drag & Drop Editor
- Modules Overview
- Accordion Module
- Audio Module
- Button Module
- Callout Module
- Call to Action Module
- Contact Form Module
- Content Slider Module
- Countdown Module
- Gallery Module
- Heading Module
- HTML Module
- Icon Module
- Icon Group Module
- Map Module
- Menu Module
- Number Counter Module
- Photo Module
- Posts Carousel Module
- Posts Module
- Posts Slider
- Pricing Table Module
- Text Editor Module
- Separator Module
- Sidebar Module
- Slideshow Module
- Subscribe Form Module
- Tabs Module
- Testimonials Module
- Video Module
Edit Feature Homes using MyRealPage
If using our Drag and Drop Editor, you'll see the following toolbar...
This toolbar shows BOTH the Edit Page Attributes and Drag & Drop Editor.
When using the Drag & Drop Editor, you'll need to visit the back-end of the page to have access to the MyRealPage software. From there you'll copy some coding and come back to the Drag & Drop Editor to paste it.
- In the Front End, using the Administration Toolbar at the top of the page: Choose EDIT PAGE or EDIT PAGE ATTRIBUTES (if using the Drag & Drop Editor)
- Click the + button in the upper left corner to add a new "block" of content.
- Scroll to, or search for MyRealPage Shortcode
- Enter your credentials
- In the upper left corner of the window, click LISTING TOOLS
- Click Listing Showcases
- Click EDIT SHOWCASE under the name of the showcase
- Click Select next to the listings you want to add (in the left pane)
- Click the X next to the listings you want to delete (in the right pane)
- Click and drag the gripper bar for the listing to change their order.
- When you’re done, click NEXT
- Keep all the settings the same, and click FINISH
- Click GET EMBED CODE under the name of the showcase
- Copy the code provided.
That's all we needed from the back-end of the page, there's no need to save the page.
- Return to the Drag & Drop Editor
- Click on the Featured Homes section
- Remove the existing code and paste your new code there