Drag & Drop Editor
Thunderbird is a free email application that's easy to set up and customize - and it's loaded with great features!
Open Mozilla Thunderbird. The Mail Account Setup dialog box will open the first time that you open Thunderbird. If the Mail Account Setup dialog box doesn't open, do the following:
- On the Tools menu, click Account Settings.
- On the Account Settings page, under Account Actions, click Add Mail Account.
- In the Mail Account Setup dialog box, do the following:
- In the Your Name box, enter the name that you want to appear on the "From" line in your outgoing messages.
- In the Email Address box, enter your email address.
- In the Password box, enter your password. Click Continue if you're using a Windows computer or click Next if you're using a Mac.
- Thunderbird will try to find the settings you need to configure for your account.
- You'll then see: Configuration found in Mozilla ISP database
- Under Available configurations, choose Exchange/Office365, then click Done